Public Access

In addition to receiving instructions from or through a Solicitor certain Barristers, who have undertaken the appropriate training, are now able to accept instructions directly from individuals and commercial organisations. The direct access scheme (Public Access) is operated under the guidance of The General Council of the Bar, and full details can found by clicking The Public Access Scheme.

Please get in touch for an informal chat