Keith is an advocate with a courtroom demeanour which belies his relatively recent call to the Bar; he is also a skilled negotiator. Keith has completed professional courses in Forensic Accounting and Equility & Diversity. His ability to inspire confidence in lay clients and his efficient approach to case management and communication are highly valued by those who instruct him. Additionally, Keith practises from The Chambers of Timothy Raggatt Q.C., 4 King’s Bench Walk.
Keith represents claimants and respondents in employment law and discrimination claims. His long experience as an employer and manager of large numbers of staff provides him with great insight into employment disputes, providing a high level of support to clients in the preparation for litigation and favours early conferences.
Keith wide spectrum of experience includes:
• Unfair dismissal (including redundancy);
• Constructive dismissal;
• Dismissal due to pregnancy;
• Wrongful dismissal – breach of contract;
• Workplace harassment;
• Workplace and non-workplace discrimination (because of age, sex, race, sexual orientation, religion or disability);
• Liability following transfer of undertakings (‘TUPE’ transfers);
• Whistle-blowing claims;
• Health and safety and union-related dismissals
• Unlawful deductions from wages.
Criminal Bar Association .
Health & Safety Lawyers Association.
Young Fraud Lawyers Association.
Employment Law Bar Association.
The Bar Association for Commerce, Finance & Industry.